Anti Moisture Powder is a White powdered form chemical that is used for absorbing all the Moisture Content present in the Plastic Scrap Material. The dosage of Anti Moisture Powder depends on the moisture content present in the material. Anti Moisture Powder makes the material Moisture Free and improves its Strength. The energy charge is reduced as it absorbs the moisture very fast, hence reducing your machine and labor charges. Anti Moisture Powder is also widely used for recycling material, damped plastic and degraded plastic of PP, LDPE, HIPS, Nylon and all other plastic grades during recycling, moulding, blowing process (film blowing, plastic blowing, plastic injection, plastic extrusion, salivation). It is also available in granules form.
Importance of Anti Moisture Powder:
1. The end product is solid and does not have any porosity.
2. Improved surface finish of the plastic granules.
3. Increases production.
4. Reduces machine load.
5. Increases the strength of finished product.
6. Minimizes air block inside recycling die/ mold, Minimizes production wastage.
7. Controls production related problems in worn out screw & barrel to an extent.
8. Reduces cost of production.
A versatile pigment, Carbon Black has usage potential across an array of diverse application segments. While its biggest application is as reinforcement to rubber products , carbon black plays an important role as a BLACK PIGMENT to impart Jetness in Inks and Coatings as well as Blackness, UV protection and Conductivity in plastics. The versatility of this product can be demonstrated by its usage in almost every part of an automobile, from the Engine Compartment to Interior Components, Exterior Coatings and of course Tires – the largest application for carbon black. Carbon Black performance is determined by its fundamental properties including its Particle and Aggregate Size properties, Surface Activity and Physical Form. Specialty blacks are used in a variety of applications in the Plastics, Inks and Coating Segments. In these applications, Specialty Blacks provide Black Pigmenting and enhanced properties such as Conductivity, Viscosity and UV protection. The selection of a specific carbon black application for the product depends on the end-product requirements, as well as on processing conditions.
A pigment is a material that changes the color of reflected or transmitted light as the result of wavelength-selective absorption. This physical process differs from Fluorescence, Phosphorescence and other forms of luminescence, in which a material emits light. Pigments are used for coloring Paint, Ink, Plastic, Fabric, Cosmetics, Food and other materials.
Colour Pigments are basically of two kinds:
1. ORGANIC: These are made from natural substances received from the nature.
2. INORGANIC: These are chemically formulated.
Optical Brighteners are chemical compounds that absorb light in the Ultraviolet and Violet region of the electromagnetic spectrum, and re-emit light in the blue region by fluorescence. These additives are often used to enhance the appearance of color of fabric and paper, causing a "WHITENING" effect. They make intrinsically yellow/orange materials look less so, by compensating the deficit in blue and purple light reflected by the material, with the blue and purple optical emission of the fluorophore.
End uses of Optical Brighteners include:
1. Detergent whitener (instead of bluing agents).
2. Paper brightening (internal or in a coating).
3. Fiber whitening (internal, added to polymer melts).
4. Textile whitening (external, added to fabric finishes).
5. Color-correcting or brightening additive in advanced cosmetic formulas (shampoos, conditioners, eye makeup).
Titanium Dioxide also known as Titanium(IV) Oxide or Titania. Titanium Dioxide occurs in nature as the well-known minerals Rutile, Anatase and Brookite. The main use of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) is as a white powder pigment because of its brightness and very high refractive index. This means that relatively low levels of the pigment are required to achieve a White Opaque coating. One of the major advantages of Titanium Dioxide is its resistance to discolouration under Ultraviolet (UV) light in exposed applications. It is used in products such as Paints and Coatings, including Glazes and Enamels, Plastics, Paper, Inks, Fibres, Foods, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics.
Chlorinated Polyethylene Resins and Elastomers (CPE) exhibit excellent physical and mechanical properties, including resistance to chemicals, oils, heat, abrasion, and weathering; low-temperature performance; compression-set resistance; flame retardancy; high filler acceptance; and tensile strength. These polymers are used as the major and/or minor component in a wide assortment of applications in industry. The largest application for CPE is as an impact modifier. Other important end-use applications for CPE include wire and cable jacketing, roofing membranes, geomembranes, automotive and industrial hose and tubing, coatings, molded shapes, extruded profiles, and use as a base polymer.
1. Wire and Cable.
2. High Performance Hose and Tubing.
3. Sponge, Gaskets and Molded goods.
4. Thermoplastic applications, such as wire and cable jackets, rigid foam, injection molded goods, sheet/films, fabric coatings and adhesives seals. blends well with many types of plastics such as Polyethylene, EVA, and PVC. Such blends can be formed into final products with adequate dimensional stability without the need of vulcanization.
5. The excellent additive/filler acceptability characteristics can provide a benefit in blends where compound performance and economics are emphasized. Examples of these products are flame retardant Wire and Cable jackets and flexible magnets.
CPE is unique in its ability to compatibilize thermoplastic blends, based on its intermediate status between polar (e.g. PVC) and non-polar (e.g. PE) polymers. CPE can be used as a process aid in rigid PVC foam applications as a partial replacement for acrylics. CPE can also be used as an additive in injection molding applications of a variety of thermoplastic resins.
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) modifiers provide excellent impact resistance and ductility to the entire range of rigid PVC applications, including vinyl siding, fence, window profiles, and pipe. The range of use extends to PVC cap stocks, based on proven weatherability of CPE-modified compounds. Specialized CPE grades provide enhanced efficiency with an excellent combination of processing characteristics.
1. Vinyl Siding
: CPE is the modifier of choice for cost/performance efficiency in vinyl siding substrate, providing toughness at low temperatures, ductility, and a high capability for filler acceptance. Good weatherability for CPE-modified compounds extends the range of application to the siding capstock.
: CPE provides excellent impact properties, filler acceptance, and ductility in vinyl fence substrate, and can also be utilized in capstock applications.
3. Window Profiles
: CPE is used extensively, alone or in blends with acrylic impact modifiers, to achieve a desirable combination of ductile impact and processing performance. CPE-modified profiles are characterized by improved low temperature properties and corner-weld strength.
: CPE finds use in pipe applications, typically in specialty PVC pipe, CPVC pipe, electrical conduit, and any highly-filled compounds in this category.
Chlorinated Paraffins are manufactured by the chlorination of non-paraffin or paraffin wax, normally in a batch process. The reaction is exothermic and leads to the generation of the by-product hydrochloric acid. After removing residual traces of acid, a stabilizer is added to produce finished batches.Chlorinated paraffins, which contain 30-70% chlorine, are largely inert and almost insoluble in water. Paraffins have extremely low vapour pressure. Most commercial chlorinated paraffin products are liquid and range from relatively low to extremely high viscosity. There are also solid types which have longer carbon chain lengths and usually contain 70-72% chlorine. Increasing the chlorine content results in products with higher viscosity and density. Chlorinated paraffins are capable of mixing with many organic solvents such as aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents, ketones and esters.
1. Chlorinated Paraffin is a plasticizer largely used in PVC. CPW is used as an additive in industrial lubricants like gear oil as a fire retardant chemical additive.
2. Chlorinated Paraffins are used as plasticizers in paint sealants and adhesives. The main advantage over other alternatives is inertness and it enhances flame retardant properties. Cpw with high chlorine content is used as flame retardants in a wide range of rubbers and polymer systems.
3. Chlorinated Paraffins are also used in formulation of metal working lubricants as they are one of the most effective extreme pressure additives for lubricants used in a wide range of machining and engineering operations.
Dioctyl Phthalate (DOP) is corloless or slightly yellow transparent oily liquid,Dioctyl Phthalate (DOP) do not dissolve in water, Dioctyl Phthalate (DOP) can soluble in ethanol, ether, mineral oil, the majority of organic solvents.
DOP is one of the most extensively used plasticizers in plastics processing. It has comprehensive properties, such as high plasticizing efficiency, low volatility, UV-resisting property, water-extracting proof, cold-resisting property, and also good softness and electric property. As a fine main plasticizer, DOP is extensively used in processing polyvinyl choride and ethylcellulose resins to produce plastic film, imitation leather, electric wire, cable wearer, sheet, planet, mould plastic products and Used in nitrocellulose paints, DOP can make the ethylcellu lose more elastic and stronger in extracting tension. It can be used as a softening agent of synthetic rubber, such as to make the product easier to rebound and harder to undergo form change under pressure, without affecting of the plastics.
Features of Lithopone:
White inorganic dye, white powder, non-toxic, best opacity, best white degree, best brightness, stronger hiding power, good tinting power, good weather resistance.
For paint, dope, rubber, paper, plastic, PVC, indoor paint, coating, leather, cosmetics, printing Ink etc. Normally used with Titanium Dioxxide to reduce the cost.
One pack stabilizer is a combination of additives for the processing of PVC. A number of different additives like oxidizers, lubricants etc are put together to form one pack stabilizer.
Thet are mainly of two types:
1. Lubricated One Pack Stabilizer
LUBRICATED products are mainly recommended for extrusion of Rigid Pipes, Pressure & Non-Pressure Pipes, Casing & Capping etc. These are well balanced complex lead stabilizer with exceptionally excellent.
2. Non Lubricated One Pack Stabilizer
Non-Lubricated One Pack Systems are high performance stabilizer,mainly used in the formulations of rigid PVC Pipes,conduits,suction pipes,casing and caping.Non lubricated One Packs has been specially designed for providing optimum performance on twin screw extruders.
It Provides outstanding Heat Stability maintaining initial colour. Recomended in crystal clear PVC Sheets, Blow Moulding, Rigid Films, Soft films, Injections moulding, calendaring process, extrusion etc. Being a strong heat Stabilizer, it can be used for higher temperature processing.
Vistamax is propylene-based elastomer is an olefinic elastomer. It has excellent elastomeric properties, is easy to process and is compatible with a wide variety of materials. It is particularly good for thermoplastic and polyolefinic blends where a balance of flexibility, transparency and impact performance is required.
1. Suitable for a wide range of blown and cast film applications, extrusion coating and lamination applications.
2. Other typical applications include calendered or extruded sheet/profiles, injection molded goods and nonwovens.
3. Excellent adhesion to conventional or metallocene PP and PE.
4. Very good elasticity and toughness.
5. Very low seal initiation temperature combined with high seal strength when used as sealing layer of co-extruded structures.
6. Very good chemical resistance and long term aging.
7. Particularly good for thermoplastic and polyolefinic blends where a balance of flexibility, transparency
and impact performance is required.
8. EU and China RoHS compliant.
1. Calendered Profiles.
2. Extrueded profiles.
3. PP/TPE Modification.
4. Calendered Sheeting.
5. Extruded Sheeting.
6. Cast Film.
7. Injection Molding.
Anti Moisture Powder
Chlorinated Paraffin Wax
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.