Calcium stearate is carboxylate of calcium that is found in some lubricantsand surfactants. It is a white waxy powder. Calcium stearate is produced by heating stearic acid, a fatty acid, and calcium oxide:
• Calcium stearate is used as a flow agent in powders including some foods, a surface conditioner in hard candies,
a waterproofing agent for fabrics, a lubricant in pencils and crayons.
• The concrete industry uses calcium stearate for efflorescence control of cementitious products used in the production
of concrete masonry units i.e.paver and block, as well as waterproofing.
• In paper production, calcium stearate is used as a lubricant to provide good gloss, preventing dusting and fold cracking
in paper and paperboard making.
• In plastics, it can act as an acid scavenger or neutralizer at concentrations up to 1000ppm, a lubricant and a release agent.
It may be used in plastic colorant concentrates to improve pigment wetting.
• In rigid PVC, it can accelerate fusion, improve flow, and reduce die swell.
• Applications in the personal care and pharmaceutical industry include tablet mold release, anti-tack agent, and gelling agent.
• Calcium stearate is a component in some types of defoamers.
• Used as a stabilizing agent in the forming of jawbreakers.
A white powder that is used as a drier in oil paints and varnishes to speed the polymerization and oxidation processes. Lead stearate is also used as a lubricant during extrusion, as a stabilizer in vinyl polymers and as a corrosion inhibitor in petroleum products.
Polyethylene wax is a pure white product without any impurity. It is unique with Linear Molecular Structure as compare to Petroleum Waxes being often branc Shed. Which results in high melting point, high hardness, even at elevated temperature, “QualiPE Wax” is highly comparable with all the other waxes & most Resins providing the desirable properties for blending with this material.
Hard, white, translucent, tasteless, non toxic, odourless.
Polyethylene wax is available as pellets, powders or flakes.
Excellent stability against polishing, scratch resistance, metal mark resistance, scuff resistance. Polyethylene wax is resistant to water and chemical materials.
• Used in Rigid PVC Pipes, PVC Compounds, PVC Stabilizer, PVC Windows, PVC Door, PVC Sheets, Roofs, Textile, Carbon Papers, Polishes etc.
• masterbatches (pigments wetting/dispersion).
• processing of different kind of plastics (internal/external lubricants).
• wood-plastic-composites (adhesion promotion).
• Rubber processing (release).
• Hot melt adhesives.
• Manufacturing of water and solvent based wax dispersions.
• Aqueous and solvent based coating systems (surface modification).
• also for cosmetic applications.
Paraffin Wax is a petroleum wax made from deoiled slack wax. Paraffin wax is brittle, white or colourless & soft solid. It is solid at room temperature and begins to melt above approximately 37 °C (99 °F). Paraffin waxes impart high resistance to moisture. Having qualities like high resistance, brittle and a low melting point this petroleum wax has a high content of saturated hydrocarbons.
• "Hot-Melt" adhesives.
• Electrical and electronic applications.
• Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
• Textile industry.
• Skiing and surfing material.
• Paper and cardboard.
• Surface protection, paints and varnishes.
• Skin Ointment.
• Hair Vaseline.
• Cold Cream.
• Cosmetic preparations.
• Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Candles, torches, tapers, matches, floor polishes.
• Car polishes, corrosion protectors.
• Electrical industries, cable filling compounds.
• Tires and rubber products, as ozone protection.
• Paper production.
• Carbon paper, crayons and pencils.
Thank you. We'hv received your feedback.